GRANT EXECUTE WTIH GRANT OPTION ON IB6

How can I grant execute privilege on procedure with grant option ?

   I tried as Database owner:

     GRANT EXECUTE ON PROCEDURE PROC_NAME TO USER_NAME WTIH GRANT OPTION;

   But in RDB$USER_PRIBILEGES table I saw that the RDB$GRANT_OPTION is 0
in the row, which contains this privilege.

Thanx for help.

KoZo

Re:GRANT EXECUTE WTIH GRANT OPTION ON IB6

KoZo wrote:

>    But in RDB$USER_PRIBILEGES table I saw that the RDB$GRANT_OPTION is 0
> in the row, which contains this privilege.

        Works correctly for me.

        -Craig

We're hiring: http://www.vertexsoftware.com/careerops.htm#sd