Calling a function with an array of array of string

Hi.

Like the subject says. Is it possible to call a function or procedure
with an array of array of string?

I've got a dynamic array, I'd like to pass to a function.

Re:Calling a function with an array of array of string

Michael Knudsen <m...@DONTknudsenSEND.dk> wrote in message <news:MPG.175e8ecc58c22ac998968c@news.tiscali.dk>...
> Hi.

> Like the subject says. Is it possible to call a function or procedure
> with an array of array of string?

> I've got a dynamic array, I'd like to pass to a function.

Perhaps these two options might help
1) Wrap the array of array as a variant, and have the function take a
variant as an input parameter or
2) Create a new type like
type
  StrArrOfArr = array of array of string;

so the funtion uses it like any other param e.g.

function <func_name>(ip1 : StrArrOfArr): String;

HTH,

Simon.

Other Threads