Switch off control-break

How can I make a program that not stopped if you press the Control-Break key?

(At home I have Turbo Pascal 7.0)

Thanks!

Re:Switch off control-break

In article <6gv8mt$aq...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,  <paulu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

:How can I make a program that not stopped if you press the Control-Break key?

This is the top FAQ and the very first item in

 135915 Mar 6 1998 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.

Re:Switch off control-break

paulu...@yahoo.com heeft geschreven in bericht
<6gv8mt$aq...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>How can I make a program that not stopped if you press the Control-Break
key?

>(At home I have Turbo Pascal 7.0)

Don't use the CRT unit or enter CheckBreak:=False;

>Thanks!

>http://www.dejanews.com/   Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Re:Switch off control-break

On 16 Apr 1998 17:01:51 GMT, "Olaf van der Spek" <S...@EuroNet.NL>
wrote:

>>How can I make a program that not stopped if you press the Control-Break
>key?

>>(At home I have Turbo Pascal 7.0)

>Don't use the CRT unit or enter CheckBreak:=False;

Please don't joke.

If you don't use CRT you may interrupt any writeln output to the
screen by ^Break or ^C.

        program foo; { Public Domain }
        begin repeat writeln('hello') until false end.

Regards

 *** Las orillas del Nahuel Huapi ***

Re:Switch off control-break

Horst Kraemer heeft geschreven in bericht
<35364c3f.29368...@news.snafu.de>...

>On 16 Apr 1998 17:01:51 GMT, "Olaf van der Spek" <S...@EuroNet.NL>
>wrote:

>>>How can I make a program that not stopped if you press the Control-Break
>>key?

>>>(At home I have Turbo Pascal 7.0)

>>Don't use the CRT unit or enter CheckBreak:=False;

>Please don't joke.

Well, actually I also meant don't use WriteLn!
>If you don't use CRT you may interrupt any writeln output to the
>screen by ^Break or ^C.

> program foo; { Public Domain }
>        begin repeat writeln('hello') until false end.

>Regards

> *** Las orillas del Nahuel Huapi ***

Other Threads