window does not show in windowlist

Hi!

I'm working on a MDI application and I have the following problem.
Windows created with tform do show in the windowlist. But a window created
with crystal are treated as child windows. Tile etc do work. But the window
does not show in the list of open windows.

i did check the child count and the window with a crystal report is not
counted. But using windows api calls i can retrieve the window handle from
all child windows including the one created with crystal reports.

Is it possible to use TForm and link the window handle from the crystal
report to a TForm object or a derived object?

Grtx Pieter