OpenGl Newbie

Hi
My D2 app currently uses the GDI encapsulation to display a 3D model. I'm
considering upgrading it to do hidden line removal and improve performance.

* Can the OpenGL dlls be used from D2?
* Where could I get D2 OpenGL declarations?
* Does D3 include OpenGl dlls and declarations?
* Where do you get DirectX declarations and dlls for D2?

Thanks,
Mike

Re:OpenGl Newbie

Hi Michael,

Michael Burrows schrieb:

> Hi
> My D2 app currently uses the GDI encapsulation to display a 3D model. I'm
> considering upgrading it to do hidden line removal and improve performance.

> * Can the OpenGL dlls be used from D2?

Yes.

Look at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2132/

> * Does D3 include OpenGl dlls and declarations?

Yes.

> * Where do you get DirectX declarations and dlls for D2?

I don't know. :-)

Cu, Marco

--
Remove one "X" from my email-address