Internal gds software consistency check.

Hi,

Does anyone have any information regarding the following error:

Internal gds software consistency check (size of opt block exceeded (286)).

I get this error when trying to post to an interbase table which contains
about 1000 records. Each record contains 370 fields and has a total record
length of about 3000 characters.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Alan Myers

Re:Internal gds software consistency check.

> Does anyone have any information regarding the following error:

> Internal gds software consistency check (size of opt block exceeded (286)).

You InterBase database is corrupt. Try running gfix or use the server manager
to validate and fix the database. If it can correct the errors then backup
and restore your database and all should be well.

Robert Schieck (TeamB)
http://www.mers.com
http://www.mers.com:8090 InterBase Search Engine
InterBase newsgroups at news.mers.com