Streaming A dbgird

Hi

I am using the streaming abilities of Delphi to save the column sizes colour
etc of a dbgrid however when I try to load saved settings I get  index
errors. I have tried to  do it and before load closing the db connection and
only opening it when the settings have been restored however the error
persists. Any idea thanks

Cheers
Wesley {*word*182}

Re:Streaming A dbgird

In article <86jf6l$o...@bornews.borland.com>, Wesley {*word*182} wrote:
> I am using the streaming abilities of Delphi to save the column sizes colour
> etc of a dbgrid however when I try to load saved settings I get  index
> errors.

Can you show us the code you are using?

 Mike Orriss (TeamB)
 (Unless stated otherwise, my replies relate to Delphi 4.03/5.00)
 (Unsolicited e-mail replies will most likely be ignored)

Other Threads