Recordcount doesn't seem to work

Hi folks
I am using a TIBQuery. I wish to set a progress bar max property based upon
the number of records in the query. However, RecordCount always only returns
1.
Any ideas?

Thanks
William Buchanan

Re:Recordcount doesn't seem to work

Recordcount works with Paradox and dBase but should not be relied upon
because it will give incorrect results if a filter is present.

It doesn't work at all with Interbase and most other SQL back ends.

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:14:48 -0000, "William Buchanan"

<william.bucha...@bdml.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi folks
>I am using a TIBQuery. I wish to set a progress bar max property based upon
>the number of records in the query. However, RecordCount always only returns
>1.
>Any ideas?

>Thanks
>William Buchanan