Delphi 4, DB2 & Windows 95

I was using Delphi 4 with DB2 on a Windows 95 PC.  DB2 runs from an NT
Server.  I have a problem that when a DB2 table contains over 180
records, I could not open the table from within Delphi or SQL Explorer.
I could open the table using DB2 tools and could open the table from the
server using Delphi tools.  When I switched to an NT machine, I do not
have the problem.  Has anyone encountered this problem before?  Is the
problem Win 95, DB2 or Delphi?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David K.

  david.kroll.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Delphi 4, DB2 & Windows 95

You may want to repost your message in the database.sql newsgroup where the
client/server experts congregate.

--
Bill Todd