DELPHI 1 vs DELPHI 3 vs IBLOCAL

With both Delphi 1 and Delphi 3 installed on my W95 machine, when I
try to open a table using the IBLOCAL alias in the 16-bit Database
Desktop, I give it the proper MASTERKEY password, and it says

//
I/O error for file "E:\IBLOC16\EXAMPLES\EMPLOYEE.GDB"
Error while trying to open file
Invalid environment
//

I believe it also did this with Delphi 2.... Delphi 3 & IBLOCAL works
fine; Delphi 1 works with IBLOCAL on various W3.1 machines I have.
Tried reinstalling Delphi 1 a few times....
I guess it's not the most important thing on earth, but it's much more
fun using W95 even for W3.1 development, and this makes that
harder....
AT LEAST could someone tell me if it fails the same way elsewhere?
j.g. owen owenl...@mindspring.com

Re:DELPHI 1 vs DELPHI 3 vs IBLOCAL

[...]

Other Threads