Apollo Question...

This may seem simple, but I can't figger this one out.
I need to reference an Apollo table object in another form.
This was easy enough using BDE but I get an unknown
identifier error when using similar code with Apollo.

Any comments appreciated.

cr...@{*word*269}ia.EDU

Re:Apollo Question...

cr...@{*word*269}ia.EDU wrote:

> This may seem simple, but I can't figger this one out.
> I need to reference an Apollo table object in another form.
> This was easy enough using BDE but I get an unknown
> identifier error when using similar code with Apollo.

> Any comments appreciated.

> cr...@{*word*269}ia.EDU

Hi
You are having the same problem I had when I first started using Apollo.
On the assumption that you have already created a Apollo component and
linked it to the appropriate Datasource, you should reference the table
object like so :
Apollo.Table.Identifier;
I hope this helps.
Good Luck.