Source code for linear algebra?

Does somebody know where I can find, if there exists, source code files for
linear algebra calculation (matrix calculation)?
--
Cheolsung Park
Univ. of Penn, Dep. of Economics, 3718 Locust Walk

office : 215-898-0976
Fax    : 215-573-2057

Re:Source code for linear algebra?

In article <4jabel$...@netnews.upenn.edu>, Cheolsung Park  <cheol> wrote:
:Does somebody know where I can find, if there exists, source code files for
:linear algebra calculation (matrix calculation)?

 303775 May 1 1991 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/nrpas13.zip
 nrpas13.zip Numerical Recipes Pascal shareware version, 303K!

   All the best, Timo

t...@uwasa.fi http://uwasa.fi/~ts BBS 961-3170972; FIN-65101,  Finland

Cheolsung Park <cheol> wrote:
>Does somebody know where I can find, if there exists, source code files for
>linear algebra calculation (matrix calculation)?

Develop it.  Load your arrays of what matrices you want to deal with,
and then calculate into a 3rd one.  It's not all that difficult,
AFAIK.  Probably the most difficult function I could think of would be
determinants...and even then there's a simple way around doing that.

Glenn Grotzinger
mailto:ggr...@2sprint.net
MOD and S3M user extraordinaire.
Writer of TP tutorial.  All released parts findable at:
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tptutr10.zip

Re:Source code for linear algebra?

In article <4jabel$...@netnews.upenn.edu>, Cheolsung Park <cheol> wrote:
>Does somebody know where I can find, if there exists, source code files for
>linear algebra calculation (matrix calculation)?

There is a lot around. Try Garbo or ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming.
Also look in SWAG.

Re:Source code for linear algebra?

>Does somebody know where I can find, if there exists, source code files for
>linear algebra calculation (matrix calculation)?
>--
>Cheolsung Park
>Univ. of Penn, Dep. of Economics, 3718 Locust Walk
>Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297, USA.

>office : 215-898-0976
>Fax    : 215-573-2057

Check Timo Salvi's weekly FAQ posting to get the location of his FAQ file
(TSFAQP.ZIP, I believe).  It contains the location of NRPAS13.ZIP, the
source code for Numerical Recipies in Pascal.

Re:Source code for linear algebra?

In article <4jabel$...@netnews.upenn.edu>, Cheolsung Park <cheol> wrote:

]-Does somebody know where I can find, if there exists, source code files for
]-linear algebra calculation (matrix calculation)?

try the Netlib Repository at UTK/ORNL, http://www.netlib.org/

root around until you find the Pascal section.  there you'll
find the code that accompanies this book:

Compact Numerical Methods for Computers: Linear Algebra and Function
Minimisation, Second Edition by J. C. Nash

Other Threads