Calendar Widgets - Has anyone used in Delphi?

Has anyone used Calendary Widgets in Delphi, partilcularly the DayView
component.  If so, please e-mail me, as I need some help on tying the
DayView component to a database.  Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Fred Schuchart

Re:Calendar Widgets - Has anyone used in Delphi?

Fred,

have you a URL for the widget?

Thanks,

Allen.

[This followup was posted to comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc and a copy was
sent to the cited author.]

In article <368258cd.133018...@news.alt.net>, Rockf...@Filez.net says...

> Has anyone used Calendary Widgets in Delphi, partilcularly the DayView
> component.  If so, please e-mail me, as I need some help on tying the
> DayView component to a database.  Any help will be appreciated.
> Thank you.

> Fred Schuchart

Other Threads