Calendar Components - King Calendar

I am considering using King Calendar in a Delphi 3 project.  Is this a
quality product?  Does anyone know of a comparable product that is better.
Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks, Cedric  cfair...@wyoming.com

Re:Calendar Components - King Calendar

I've made a free DateEdit & Calendar component. You can have a look to my
homepage.

--
------------------------------
BOURMAD Mehdi

Re:Calendar Components - King Calendar

I am very pleased to announce Orbital Decisions' first component to
be made freely available on the Internet.  You can get it by going to

http://www.orbital.co.za/delphi.htm

and then clicking on 'Orbital (Free)' components.

Please let me know what you think or if you would like any changes.

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 10:03:02 +0100, Mehdi BOURMAD

<mehdi.bour...@cig.de.edf.fr> wrote:
>I've made a free DateEdit & Calendar component. You can have a look to my
>homepage.

>Cedric Fairweather wrote:

>> I am considering using King Calendar in a Delphi 3 project.  Is this a
>> quality product?  Does anyone know of a comparable product that is better.
>> Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks, Cedric  cfair...@wyoming.com

>--
>BOURMAD Mehdi
>http://www.mygale.org/~bourmad