"Smart" Editor wanted for Delphi 1

DELPHI 1 : I'm looking for an editor component that allows text over 32Kb
and can format some special words (defined in a configuration file) by
changing font attributes.

Thanks to answer me by email : scail...@sqli.fr

Stef

Re:"Smart" Editor wanted for Delphi 1

Stephane CAILLOT wrote:

> DELPHI 1 : I'm looking for an editor component that allows text over 32Kb
> and can format some special words (defined in a configuration file) by
> changing font attributes.

> Thanks to answer me by email : scail...@sqli.fr

> Stef

Look at MultiEdit from American {*word*104}netics (www.am{*word*104}.com, I
think)... "unlimited" file size, syntax highlighting, a powerful macro
language, just about EVERYTHING is configurable.

I think you can still get a full demo so you can evaluate it without
having to buy it first (< $200).

Other Threads