Type Library -Import - Errors

Hi :

I have a problem in an imported type library. I have a dll of a COM object
taht I have imported in DELPHI. This type library has 2 members that takes a
string as input parameter and outputs a recordset of _ADO.

This import is incorrect and has output a recordset of type TRecordset. I
have check up the import under Visual studio and it appears fine there. The
output type is TRecordset.

Typecasting the output hasn't helped solve my problem.Has anyone ther faced
a similar problem? If so , how did you correct it.

The OS is NT4.0 on SP6 , running DELPHI v 6.0 ,Service pack 2.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Sundar

Reply to lign...@oceanfree.net.nospamm . Please remove .nospamm to reply