DBGrid and ADORecordset

Hi all,

I get an ADORecordset from a COM-Server and try to display the content in a
DBGRID. The delphi application doesn't know anything from the database. All
database logic is encapsulated in the COM-Server.

I use this components:
TDBGrid -> TDataSource -> TADODataSet
I assigned the ADORecordset which I got from my COM-Server to the
TADODataSet.Recordset property. The recordset is shown correct in the Table
but the selection in the Table does not work.
Must the ADORecordset meet some special requirements?

--
Thanks in Advance
Martin Fritz

Re:DBGrid and ADORecordset

Make sure that your RecordSet supports bookmarks.

HTH
--
V. Nazarov
IT Manager, Sofia Cable

"Martin Fritz" <martin.fr...@cas.de> wrote in message news:39587b53@dnews...
> Hi all,

> I get an ADORecordset from a COM-Server and try to display the content in a
> DBGRID. The delphi application doesn't know anything from the database. All
> database logic is encapsulated in the COM-Server.

> I use this components:
> TDBGrid -> TDataSource -> TADODataSet
> I assigned the ADORecordset which I got from my COM-Server to the
> TADODataSet.Recordset property. The recordset is shown correct in the Table
> but the selection in the Table does not work.
> Must the ADORecordset meet some special requirements?

> --
> Thanks in Advance
> Martin Fritz

Other Threads