Console Auto Object / Remote activation

Hello All,

I need help with a automation object created for a console object.

My console application can run with arguments and with no argument.
I want that client will be able to run this application on server so i have
created
an Automation Object in order to expose my application to other computers
(clients).

The problem is that when i try to register the object instead of performing
registration , my console application start run.

For example:  HarFeature.exe /regserver
This command start run my application

And when i import type library and run it , i get an ERROR class not
registerd

My Questions:

1) How can i register a console application without causing it to run?
2) Did i used the write object in order to support running a server
application from a client . is it remote activation utility (DCOM).
Or there are other solution which i missed?

Thanks in Advance

    Zvia