HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

I am having problems saving & printing MS Word files in Office 95&97 when
in an OLEContainer object.  I keep getting messages that the file is being
editted ,presumably locked by the OLE server.

I have seen this same question asked in multiple places and yet noone can
answer it.  Is is that difficult?? Many people seem far advanced,
relatively, so I presume it must be possible or a waste of time.  Can you
at least save us the effort of jerking our chains?

Someone please respond.  You'll be helping at least 4 people I know!