Tlistview vslist viewstyle items caption width not shown completely with demo program - lveg.exe (1/1)

begin 644 lveg.exe
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

Re:Tlistview vslist viewstyle items caption width not shown completely with demo program - lveg.exe (1/1)

DO NOT POST PROGRAMS! I HAVE JUST WASTED ONLINE TIME DOWNLOADING THIS!

In article <34903b65.21237...@news.netvigator.com>, Serial # 0 wrote:
> <34903b65.21237...@news.netvigator.com>

I have canceled your message due to the binary attachment. Please refer
to the forum guidelines (available in public.announce).

--
Rick Rogers (TeamB) | Fenestra Technologies

Other Threads