TUtil test generates a Permission denied error

I have a set of tables which generate a Permission denied error
in each one when tested with TUtil. There are no instances of
delphi or anything else using the BDE open. I can open and edit
using Database Desktop?

Pat Bell

Re:TUtil test generates a Permission denied error

>I have a set of tables which generate a Permission denied error
>in each one when tested with TUtil. There are no instances of
>delphi or anything else using the BDE open. I can open and edit
>using Database Desktop?

Tutilty needs exclusive access to a table the database desktop does not need
exclusive access.  The error message indicates you do have another instance of
the table open.
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com