Req: library to load and display 8/24 bit TIFF files

Does anybody have a BP library or unit  that will load and display 8
bit *and* 24 bit TIFF images. I only need uncompressed TIFF libs. I
have seen code that will do 4 and 8 bit TIFFs, but 24 bit is the trick
here.

Thanks in advance,

Mike McWhinney
Chief Engineer
elja, Inc.

Re:Req: library to load and display 8/24 bit TIFF files

Does anybody have a BP library or unit  that will load and display 8
bit *and* 24 bit TIFF images. I only need uncompressed TIFF libs. I
have seen code that will do 4 and 8 bit TIFFs, but 24 bit is the trick
here.

Thanks in advance,

Mike McWhinney
Chief Engineer