Help wanted on changing languagedriver of paradoxtables

Hi,

Because of the introduction of the Euro, we have to change the
languagedriver of all our Paradox tables to PdoxAnsi Intl so the Euro sign
can be stored in the database.

I found several pieces of code on the use DbiDoRestructure in conjunction
with 'LANGDRIVER', but none of them was explicit enough.

Can someone tell me how I can achieve this in Delphi 4

Thanks

Tijs Latiers

Re:Help wanted on changing languagedriver of paradoxtables

There is a utility (pxrest) with source code somewhere in the
Borland's site that does the work
-------------------------------
Paul Lambadaris
Singular Computer Applications
mailto : p...@singular.gr
www    : http://www.singular.gr

Re:Help wanted on changing languagedriver of paradoxtables

Hi Paul,

Using pxrest was a piece of cake. Thanks for the tip.

Tijs

Paul Lambadaris heeft geschreven in bericht
<36f89e00.83591...@forums.borland.com>...

>There is a utility (pxrest) with source code somewhere in the
>Borland's site that does the work
>Paul Lambadaris
>Singular Computer Applications
>mailto : p...@singular.gr