Languagedriver change in Table at runtime.

I need to change the language driver in Table at runtime. I am able to set
the languagedriver in IDAPI.cfg so that the languagedriver is in table at
create time, but I also now need to change the languagedriver in table at
runtime, becouse my software language interface can be changed on the fly.

If a table is created the bdapi32.hlp states that the tables languagedriver
can be changed by using bdidorestructure function, but I got stuck with the
problem what to parce as parameters.

I thought it was 'LANGDRIVER' and then eg ' Paradox China 936'

anybody out there that can help me giving me the correct  Field desciption.
I have a routine that works with Tablelevel and some more  and it is working
but the langdriver change I can't get to work.

Please out there somebody :-)
regards
Jorn Johanesson Beekeeper since 1970
EDBi = Beekeeping software since 1986
homepages http://wn.com.au/apimo
                      http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo
e-mail             ap...@post4.tele.dk

Re:Languagedriver change in Table at runtime.

You need to use dbiDoRestructure in order to change the Language Driver.

But this king of operations are a "little hard".

Why do you need to change the language driver at runtime?

Jorn Johanesson escribi en mensaje <6l46hg$1rr...@news-inn.inet.tele.dk>...

>I need to change the language driver in Table at runtime. I am able to set
>the languagedriver in IDAPI.cfg so that the languagedriver is in table at
>create time, but I also now need to change the languagedriver in table at
>runtime, becouse my software language interface can be changed on the fly.

>If a table is created the bdapi32.hlp states that the tables languagedriver
>can be changed by using bdidorestructure function, but I got stuck with the
>problem what to parce as parameters.

>I thought it was 'LANGDRIVER' and then eg ' Paradox China 936'

>anybody out there that can help me giving me the correct  Field desciption.
>I have a routine that works with Tablelevel and some more  and it is
working
>but the langdriver change I can't get to work.

>Please out there somebody :-)
>regards
>Jorn Johanesson Beekeeper since 1970
>EDBi = Beekeeping software since 1986