IOTAIDENotifier.BeforeCompile not called?

2007-06-25 10:56:13 PM
delphi279
Hi,
using the coding from below, in Turbo Delphi 2006, I can only see the
AfterCompile output in the message panel. Does this mean the all message
from BeforeCompile get cleared? If so is there a way to prevent the IDE
from clearing?
At least it seems that BeforeCompiling is only called when doing code
completion (Ctrl+Space) inside the editor. When compiling using Shift+F9 or
F9 the procedure isn't called at all.
BTW how do I use the other procedures like AddToolMessage.
TIdeNotifier = class(TNotifierObject, IOTANotifier, IOTAIDENotifier)
protected
procedure AfterCompile(Succeeded: Boolean);
procedure BeforeCompile(const Project: IOTAProject; var Cancel:
boolean);
procedure FileNotification(NotifyCode: TOTAFileNotification;
const FileName: string; var Cancel: Boolean);
[..]
procedure TIdeNotifier.AfterCompile(Succeeded: Boolean);
begin
MsgServices.AddTitleMessage('After Compile.Starting');
end;
procedure TIdeNotifier.BeforeCompile(const Project: IOTAProject; var
Cancel: Boolean);
begin
MsgServices.AddTitleMessage('Before Compile.Starting');
cu,
Michael

Re:IOTAIDENotifier.BeforeCompile not called?

Michael Fritz writes:
At least it seems that BeforeCompiling is only called when doing code
completion (Ctrl+Space) inside the editor. When compiling using Shift+F9 or
F9 the procedure isn't called at all.
It seems that my plugin take some time until it is active after
compiling the package and installing it as after some time it works now.
--
cu,
Michael