Delphi2005 Memory Use?

2004-11-25 09:57:17 PM
delphi42
I upgrade from Delphi 8 to D2005, after several debug, the memory used by
D2005 has more than 1G? Can any way to avoid it?

Re:Delphi2005 Memory Use?

Try minimizing the IDE occasionally. While there does seem to be a couple of
memory leaks, most of what I am seeing is memory fragmentation which just means
you need to get the OS to sweep the heap. Minimizing the app is one way to
force a sweep of memory to reclaim freed memory.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build