Retrieving document content from browser

2006-05-19 09:44:37 PM
delphi173
Hi All,
Anyone can give me some directions how to retrieve html content from mozilla
browser instance?
Thanks in advance,
Gustavo.

Re:Retrieving document content from browser

Gustavo,
delphi.about.com/b/a/139359.htm
"a" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi All,

Anyone can give me some directions how to retrieve html content from
mozilla browser instance?

Thanks in advance,

Gustavo.

Re:Retrieving document content from browser

Hi All,
Kevin, thanks for your answer.
The idea is not embedded a mozilla browser in my application.
I need verify URL location and page content in a external running mozilla
browser.
Regards,
Gustavo.
"Kevin" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem

>Hi All,
>
>Anyone can give me some directions how to retrieve html content from
>mozilla browser instance?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Gustavo.

Re:Retrieving document content from browser

In IE you use Menu: View: Source and it displays the source
of what is being displayed in HTML format...
It would strike me funny (be odd) if Mozilla does not have such a function.
"Gustavo" <g.c.bianconi at techvale dot com dot br>writes