Looking for remote coder

2003-08-29 04:24:03 PM
delphi140
Hi,
I need a Delphi 6 coder who can write an application that logs Instant
messages (Yahoo, MSN and AOL).
Please provide previous list of projects and price quote.
Sincerely,
-Yaser

Re:Looking for remote coder

Yahoo already logs it is IM's.
"Yaser Ibrahim" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

I need a Delphi 6 coder who can write an application that logs Instant
messages (Yahoo, MSN and AOL).
Please provide previous list of projects and price quote.

Sincerely,

-Yaser

Re:Looking for remote coder

MSN 6.0 does that too. Go to Tools -- options -- Messages and check the box
to log all conversations.
"Bryan Valencia" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>Hi,
>
>I need a Delphi 6 coder who can write an application that logs Instant
>messages (Yahoo, MSN and AOL).
>Please provide previous list of projects and price quote.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>-Yaser

Re:Looking for remote coder

HI Yaser,
you need a "sniffer" program to sniff tcp/ip movements and activities
and log. This may be a generic program at the front end with
dlls/modules for specific chat programs like yahoo or msn or icq.
Nevertheless, you'd need to update it constantly because different
versions have different "signature" commands. Ideally you'd setup port
nos. to read from (a hint).
Hope this helps.
Do send me an email if you need any further info or costing.
Dhaval Shah
Sr. Software Developer
Perth, Australia