LOGS OF LOCAL NET

2004-07-08 02:51:23 AM
delphi217
Hi all...
I need to have a report of all connections that have been made from
my internet forwarded host 192.168.0.10.
Basically, i need...
-Host Name
-Host IP
-Port Number
of the machine my local (192.168.0.10) is accessing, and if we can go
to the state of art, i need to store the response of each connection.
I mean, if my local net request www.google.com, my server will save
the html response into a file too.
How could i do that?
Thank you all!!!

Re:LOGS OF LOCAL NET

JoeAley2003 writes:
I need to have a report of all connections that have been made from
my internet forwarded host 192.168.0.10.

Basically, i need...

-Host Name
-Host IP
-Port Number

of the machine my local (192.168.0.10) is accessing, and if we can go
to the state of art, i need to store the response of each connection.
I mean, if my local net request www.google.com, my server will save
the html response into a file too.

How could i do that?
There's rarely a reason to write this yourself, as Maaten says.
If you're running a proxy server, this will probabably have
logging capabilities, similarly if you have a NAT router. Windows
2000 etc have lots of network logging options.
--
jc
Remove the -not from email