D2005 Personel Version now out in Australia

2005-04-16 05:02:37 PM
delphi59
D2005 Personal is on Cover disk Australian Personal Computer May issue.
Tony

Re:D2005 Personel Version now out in Australia

Yups it is pretty cool.
One thing I am confused is there are no PAS files for the VCL units. Or I am
missing something here.
For example I can not see the source for unit Forms.pas or SysUtils.pas
Can someone shed some light on this please..?
Cheers,
Nirav Patel
"Tony Wakefield" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
D2005 Personal is on Cover disk Australian Personal Computer May issue.

Tony

Re:D2005 Personel Version now out in Australia

For example I can not see the source for unit Forms.pas or SysUtils.pas

Can someone shed some light on this please..?
Personal versions have never had the source code for the VCL or RTL
included.
Jim
--
www.mustangpeak.net