Freeware to configure galileo-based IDEs.

2005-02-18 12:36:56 PM
delphi215
I released beta 3 of my freeware tool, Delphi Setting Manager.
This utility allows you to create, manage, configure, and launch Delphi
with your own custom setting for galileo-based IDE. This tool was
created based on Corbin Dunn's article
blogs.borland.com/corbindunn/archive/2004/09/29/1483.aspx.
The features of this tool:
- Supports Delphi 6, Delphi 7, Delphi 8, Delphi 2005, and C#Builder.
- Saves all custom settings under one key.
- Create shortcut to launch Delphi the custom setting.
- Launch Delphi from within Delphi Setting Manager.
- Create a new custom setting, with the option to copy Delphi default
setting to your new custom setting.
- Copy, rename, and delete the existing custom setting.
- Saves a custom setting as a .reg file.
- Edit registry keys and values for your custom setting.
Visit www.codeline.net for screenshots, information and download
link.
It will be available complete with source. I will announce when the
beta-3 source code ready for download in my blog.
This freeware is released as-is, use it at your own risk.
Wien.
--
blogs.slcdug.org/esaputra
Delphi Setting Manager - www.codeline.net