Remote Tools v2 ??

2006-12-24 09:47:50 AM
delphi108
Hello,
is Remote Tools v2 still under development or developer quit the project?

Re:Remote Tools v2 ??

"Bob D." writes:
Hello,

is Remote Tools v2 still under development or developer quit the project?
Hehe. Funny. Would you kill a goose laying golden eggs? ;-)
Jokes on the side ... I am currently porting the old web pages to a new
design, so the development is now on hold, but I will get back on RTC Remote
Tools 2 in January. You can follow my development progress on my Blog on the
RTC Forums:
www.realthinclient.com/forum
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec, Team RTC
www.realthinclient.com

Re:Remote Tools v2 ??

I remember you told that you will start it on October and finish it on Jan.
I think your products are most important than the website. You already have
a very nice website.
Anyway
"Danijel Tkalcec [RTC]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
"Bob D." writes:
>Hello,
>
>is Remote Tools v2 still under development or developer quit the project?

Hehe. Funny. Would you kill a goose laying golden eggs? ;-)

Jokes on the side ... I am currently porting the old web pages to a new
design, so the development is now on hold, but I will get back on RTC
Remote Tools 2 in January. You can follow my development progress on my
Blog on the RTC Forums:
www.realthinclient.com/forum

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec, Team RTC
www.realthinclient.com

Re:Remote Tools v2 ??

Oops, also I forgot:
its not funny ;)
"Bob D." <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

"Bob D." writes:
I remember you told that you will start it on October and finish it on Jan.
I think your products are most important than the website. You already have
a very nice website.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
I still plan to release the first beta by the end of January.
Anyway ... I think the old website has served it is purpose and it was about
time to change it to something more professional. The only problem is that
it took too long for the designers to get something half-way useful. Now I
have to do some "polishing" and get the new pages online. I would like to do
this now, so I don't have to think about it next year.
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec, Team RTC
www.realthinclient.com

Re:Remote Tools v2 ??

"Bob D." writes:
Oops, also I forgot:

its not funny ;)
Yep, I know. After the chaos in the past few months, I just wish the new web
pages are finished so I can put this year behind me and get back to my
initial plan, which was to release RTC Remote Tools 2.0 as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec, Team RTC
www.realthinclient.com