De-activating a TADOConnection before program launch?

2005-06-16 07:42:17 PM
delphi109
Hi all,
We sometimes forget to remove the "Active" flag on our TADOConnection
object when we ship to clients, which means that when the program
starts up there is an Oracle TNS error stating that it can not connect
(no surprise, its got the wrong connection string).
Can't figure out how to turn this connection off before the program
launches properly. It happens so early in the program start-up.
Any tips?
Thanks
Dean

Re:De-activating a TADOConnection before program launch?

Anyone?