Form sizing for different screen resolutions

2004-09-22 07:36:45 AM
delphi60
We have a number of rather complicated forms which we want to
display at one of two sizes depending on the resolution of the
screen -- 640x480 or 1024x768.
To get the right appearance component placement and size had to
be adjusted manually -- resizing everything by 1.6 did not provide
the right effect.
So we have two units and two form definition files for each form.
This is a terrible solution and I'd like to find a better one.
E.g. is it possible to load form resources, including component
size and placement, from one or another resource stream selectable
at runtime?
Any suggestions? We are using Delphi 5.
Bill Meakin.