Drag Marks Tool with TQRDBChart

2006-01-13 12:01:46 AM
delphi127
How can I use TChartPro's Drag Marks tool with TQRDBChart?
I tried CloneChartSeries from QRDBChart.Chart.SeriesList into another
instance of TDBChart which has TDragMarksTool. After moving around the
marks in the DBchart, I call cloneChartSeries again to clone the series
back to QRDBChart.Chart. The marks are not moved at all.
var chart: TQRDBChart;
//Clone pie series to DBChart
Form2:= TForm2.Create(nil);
chart:= Form2.QRDBChart1.Chart;
DBChart1.Assign(chart);
CloneChartSeries(chart.SeriesList[0]).ParentChart:= DBChart1;
end;
//Clone series back to QRDBChart
chart.Assign(DBChart1);
chart.FreeAllSeries;
CloneChartSeries(Form3.QRDBChart1.SeriesList[0]).ParentChart:= chart;
Form2.QuickRep1.Preview;
end;