Crystal Reports 9 VCL Runtime files

I need to find out which CR9 runtime files to distribute for exporting
reports as .pdfs. My copy of CR's runtime.chm appears to be corrupted.
Thanks,
Gary

Re:Crystal Reports 9 VCL Runtime files

I need to find out which CR9 runtime files to distribute for exporting
reports as .pdfs. My copy of CR's runtime.chm appears to be corrupted.
Look for the MSI mergemodules on the Crystal website. Manually selecting the
right dll's and registering them is very likely to fail.
Gert

Re:Crystal Reports 9 VCL Runtime files

Ok .. Thanks!