Orange County (CA) Delphi User Group - Delphi 8 Tour - Tuesday, Feb 24

2004-02-19 05:06:34 AM
delphi111
Delphi 8 User Group Tour - by John Kaster
Tuesday, February 24, 2004
7-9pm
Brick Software
1301 E Lincoln, Suite E
Orange, CA 92865
www.ocdelphi.org
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Abstract: Borland Presents Delphi 8 for the Microsoft .NET Framework
Here's a very brief taste of what we'll be looking at:
ECO (Enterprise Core Objects)
WinForms
WebForms (ASP.NET)
BDP for .NET (Borland Data Providers)
VCL for .NET
IDE features
Compiler/language features
There will be a special discounted offer at this meeting. You do not want to
miss out on the substantial savings! The discount is 25% off on Delphi 8
Architect and Enterprise and 15% off on Delphi 8 Professional. Both new and
upgrade pricing. More details at the meeting.
Raffle! We will also raffle off at least one copy of Delphi 8 Enterprise at
the meeting.