Explorer Bar Component

2003-09-09 06:49:41 PM
delphi198
Hello Experts,
Does anybody know a free component to mimic the Explorer Bar of WinXP?
I've saw many samples but they all are shareware versions.
In case of you're wondering what a explorer bar is (others may call it
another name), you can see a sample at
www.devexpress.com/products/vcl/expressnavbar/index.asp .
Is there a free component that mimic this?
Thank you,
Jorge Ferreira

Re:Explorer Bar Component

I'm answering to myself :)
Ok guys, I have found one component that can do what i want beautifully. In
case that you want this component, just follow this link
maxxdelphisite.free.fr/exbar.htm.
I discover that sometimes this site is down and you will not be able to
download the component. If you experience some difficulties to download it,
just email me at XXXX@XXXXX.COM and I will send it to you.
By the way, this component is freeware and works, so you don't have to
search for any cracks or patchs and be out of law.
Bye
Jorge Ferreira
"Jorge Ferreira" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem

"Jorge Ferreira" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I'm answering to myself :)

Ok guys, I have found one component that can do what i want beautifully. In
case that you want this component, just follow this link
maxxdelphisite.free.fr/exbar.htm.
Thanks for the link Jorge.
It seems you have what you want but try the 'Design Experience' components
as well:
www.delphipages.com/result.cfm
they do a similar thing to what you want.
Cheers
Al

Re:Explorer Bar Component

Looks pretty good also