Delphi Technical Reference Card

2004-07-28 02:43:20 AM
delphi269
Hi,
Gulfcoastal Software used to have a nice PDF file called the "Delphi
Technical Reference Card" that had string formats, math expressions,
date/time formats, bitwise operations, ect. all on 2 legal-sized pages.
Their website is gone and the latest version I have is v7.22. Does anyone
know what happend to this document and is there a newer version?
Thanks in advance!

Re:Delphi Technical Reference Card

www.winsite.com/bin/Info?17000000037763
"Jackie Martling" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Gulfcoastal Software used to have a nice PDF file called the "Delphi
Technical Reference Card" that had string formats, math expressions,
date/time formats, bitwise operations, ect. all on 2 legal-sized pages.
Their website is gone and the latest version I have is v7.22. Does anyone
know what happend to this document and is there a newer version?

Thanks in advance!

Re:Delphi Technical Reference Card

Gulfcoastal Software used to have a nice PDF file called the "Delphi
Technical Reference Card" that had string formats, math expressions,
date/time formats, bitwise operations, ect. all on 2 legal-sized pages.
You might also be interested in the site below. It has neatly organised
Delphi Run Time Library Reference.
<www.delphibasics.co.uk/>
Doei RIF