IsProxyClass in DesignEditors.dcu

2004-08-05 06:08:52 PM
delphi64
Hi all,
I am not sure if I am posting to the right newsgroup, in case I am not,
please let me know. I am trying to compile a package written with
ComCtrls95 in D4, in D7. I am meeting all sort of changes in the core of
D7 from D4, and also some classes that is missing.
I was compiling my package with reference to DesignEditors.pas, which
contains the code "uses Proxies...". But apparentlythis Proxies.dcu or pas
is not anywhere within the Delphi 7 source.
Any help is appreciated.
Joshua
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: www.opera.com/m2/

Re:IsProxyClass in DesignEditors.dcu

Joshua Yip writes:
I am not sure if I am posting to the right newsgroup
Not really, but:
I was compiling my package with reference to DesignEditors.pas, which
contains the code "uses Proxies...". But apparentlythis Proxies.dcu or
pas is not anywhere within the Delphi 7 source.
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,27717,00.html
--
Leonel
www.techtips.com.br

Re:IsProxyClass in DesignEditors.dcu

Joshua Yip writes:
Any help is appreciated.
This article on BDN covers all of this:
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,27717,00.html
--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com

Re:IsProxyClass in DesignEditors.dcu

Thanks ! It solved the problem
On 5 Aug 2004 10:25:43 -0700, Nick Hodges [TeamB] <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
writes:
Joshua Yip writes:

>Any help is appreciated.

This article on BDN covers all of this:

bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,27717,00.html

--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: www.opera.com/m2/

Re:IsProxyClass in DesignEditors.dcu

Thanks to you too!