Collection Object in Delphi

2004-09-23 12:13:36 AM
delphi227
Dear all,
Is there any collection object available in Delphi similar to VB? Or, how
could I go through all the controls on a form?
Thank you.
Best Regards..
KS Wong

Re:Collection Object in Delphi

See TCollection in the on-line help. The delphi language newsgroup is
the appropriate place for this question. It has nothing to do with
desktop databases. You will get better answers if you pick the right
newsgroup for your question.
--
Bill (TeamB)
TeamB cannot answer questions received via email

Kin Wong writes:

Is there any collection object available in Delphi similar to VB? Or,
how could I go through all the controls on a form?
YourForm.Controls
"The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are
injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say
there are twenty gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks
my leg." - Thomas Jefferson