Re: HOw know the line on application.exception

2003-09-06 04:12:03 AM
delphi182
"Adriano Rodenbusch" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi

I need display a line and unit when occurs a Exception on my application

How I can do this???

procedure AppException(Sender: TObject; E: Exception);
begin
Showmessage(E.message + ' line: ' + ???????? + ' procedure/function: '
+
????????);

Application.OnException := AppException;
end;

You can not do this directly, however, there are components/add-ins that you
can find that will do it for you. Try searching past messages on google and
you should turn up a few options.
--
Woody (TMW)
Freeware Page: users.eonet.net/woodytmw

Re: HOw know the line on application.exception

Hi Woody,
You can not do this directly,
I guess you're right, which makes me wonder which bright brain at
Borland forgot to add these features to the
Preprocessor/compiler/linker/RTTI-system or whatever :-)
however, there are components/add-ins that you
can find that will do it for you. Try searching past messages on google and
you should turn up a few options.
JclDebug is free and your best bet.
Stephan

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:58:22 -0300, "Adriano Rodenbusch" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Hi

I need display a line and unit when occurs a Exception on my application

How I can do this???
www.undu.com/Articles/010729d.html
John Leavey