Params Dissapearing in D2006!

2006-08-30 04:00:31 PM
delphi187
Hi All,
I am converting our main application from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007 and was having no
major problems until I edited a TSQLQuery. I then found that the params
list was cleared and I could not get it filled again until I dropped a
TSQLConnection component on the form and told it the sort of database it was
connected to (Interbase in this case).
This is going to cause major major problems as we have many many forms in
runtime bpls that do not know what the database connection is until runtime.
This paramater problem was not an issue in Delphi 7 but now appears in D2006.
I hope it is something simple and I will feel stupid when somewhone explains
it to me.
Gordon

Re:Params Dissapearing in D2006!

Hi Again,
Does the silence here mean that no one else has hit this problem or that no
one else is using dbExpress where the TSQLQuery is not connected all the
time to the database?
Gordon
"Gordon Scrim" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes