Selling Delphi Academic

2006-03-24 03:46:56 AM
delphi198
I've got a copy of D2005 Pro that I am interested in selling or trading.
Although you could e-mail me backchannel if you're interested (aicolburn at
hotmail.com), I am not writing this message as a 'for sale' ad. I am unsure
about who I could sell it to, since it is the Academic version. I had to
provide evidence I was a student or teacher before I could make the
purchase. Does anyone know what the rules are for selling the product?
TIA -- Alan C.

Alan Colburn
Professor of Science Education
Calif. State Univ. Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd.
Long Beach CA 90840-4501
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Re:Selling Delphi Academic

Alan Colburn writes:
purchase. Does anyone know what the rules are for selling the product?
I only know the rules regarding this newsgroup and your footer is way
too long for my taste ;-) I already have a bad feeling about mine as my
mailer adds some "ad lines", but your ">>"-stuff is clearly too much :-)
--
Holger
Blog: www.flickdotnet.de

Re:Selling Delphi Academic

Alan Colburn writes:
I've got a copy of D2005 Pro that I am interested in selling or trading.
Although you could e-mail me backchannel if you're interested (aicolburn at
hotmail.com), I am not writing this message as a 'for sale' ad. I am unsure
about who I could sell it to, since it is the Academic version. I had to
provide evidence I was a student or teacher before I could make the
purchase. Does anyone know what the rules are for selling the product?

TIA -- Alan C.

My guess is, whoever buys that version from you also need be a student or teacher.
Btw, that bridge in your footer is way too big! Next time please try a smaller bridge! ;)

Re:Selling Delphi Academic

I've got a copy of D2005 Pro that I am interested in selling or trading.
Although you could e-mail me backchannel if you're interested (aicolburn
at
hotmail.com), I am not writing this message as a 'for sale' ad. I am unsure
about who I could sell it to, since it is the Academic version. I had to
provide evidence I was a student or teacher before I could make the
purchase. Does anyone know what the rules are for selling the product?
You can sell it to other academics - e.g. students and teachers. You should
check their academic status before making the sale.
It should be written on a sticker on the outside of the original box
somewhere.
Lauchlan M

Re:Selling Delphi Academic

I only know the rules regarding this newsgroup and your footer is way
too long for my taste ;-)
Well, but the source code is very compact compared to what clients like
Thunderbird show.
--
Jens Gruschel
www.pegtop.net