Re: Has any one on SA received RAD Studio ESD download links ?

2007-09-18 11:02:07 PM
delphi168
Frederick C. Wilt writes:
I have (in the past weeks and months) emailed CG and phoned them (leaving
messages) and have heard exactly NOTHING regards my SA and what I am
entitled to.

Rather sad way to run a company.
Hey, I haven't gotten anything yet (it's Tuesday everywhere, I think) on
where to get my SA fufillment, but I did get contacted with a "let me know
when to call you to sell you a SA renewal" email!
That's actually a positive step, as previously they've just let my SA
expire, or told me it expired when it hadn't.
--
-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'

Re: Has any one on SA received RAD Studio ESD download links ?

VT Venkatesh writes:
I just got my download links.Thanks CodeGear !
Venkatesh
Congratulations!
Hope to see mine soon. Wish I understood the logic they use - is it by
time zone? Contract #? Product SKU? Database position?
--

Brion L. Webster writes:
VT Venkatesh writes:

>I just got my download links.Thanks CodeGear !
>Venkatesh

Congratulations!

Hope to see mine soon. Wish I understood the logic they use - is it by
time zone? Contract #? Product SKU? Database position?

Shoe size.
David Erbas-White

David Erbas-White writes:
Brion L. Webster writes:
>VT Venkatesh writes:
>
>>I just got my download links.Thanks CodeGear !
>>Venkatesh
>
>Congratulations!
>
>Hope to see mine soon. Wish I understood the logic they use - is it
>by time zone? Contract #? Product SKU? Database position?

Shoe size.

David Erbas-White
FYI, mine came in just now. Also, it is 9 1/2 wide, in case you're
checking...
David Erbas-White

Re: Has any one on SA received RAD Studio ESD download links ?

Just got mine at 11:15am EST

Brion L. Webster writes:
Frederick C. Wilt writes:

>I have (in the past weeks and months) emailed CG and phoned them (leaving
>messages) and have heard exactly NOTHING regards my SA and what I am
>entitled to.
>
>Rather sad way to run a company.

Hey, I haven't gotten anything yet (it's Tuesday everywhere, I think) on
where to get my SA fufillment, but I did get contacted with a "let me know
when to call you to sell you a SA renewal" email!

That's actually a positive step, as previously they've just let my SA
expire, or told me it expired when it hadn't.
OK, while I was reading the groups, I got my email.
--

David Erbas-White writes:
David Erbas-White writes:
>Brion L. Webster writes:
>>VT Venkatesh writes:
>>
>>>I just got my download links.Thanks CodeGear !
>>>Venkatesh
>>
>>Congratulations!
>>
>>Hope to see mine soon. Wish I understood the logic they use - is it by
>>time zone? Contract #? Product SKU? Database position?
>>

>Shoe size.
>
>David Erbas-White

FYI, mine came in just now. Also, it is 9 1/2 wide, in case you're
checking...

David Erbas-White
Mine too! 10 1/2 wide... ;-)
--
-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'
- Mercedes Lackey

Re: Has any one on SA received RAD Studio ESD download links ?

"Brion L. Webster" wrote

OK, while I was reading the groups, I got my email.
Got my SA email this morning as well-- :-)
bobD

Re: Has any one on SA received RAD Studio ESD download links ?

Bruce McGee writes:
Got ours this morning.
Nothing here yet, PST time zone..
JoeH

Re: Has any one on SA received RAD Studio ESD download links ?

VT Venkatesh writes:
Has any one received it yet?
Got ours this morning.
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee

Re: Has any one on SA received RAD Studio ESD download links ?

Bruce McGee writes:
Got ours this morning.
And we're getting pretty good download speeds. I posted a message to
.attachments with the subject "RAD Studio download speed".
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee

Re: Has any one on SA received RAD Studio ESD download links ?

David,
| Shoe size.
ROFLMAO!
09/18/2007 09:47:27
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re: Has any one on SA received RAD Studio ESD download links ?

Still no email re SA - am I the only one still waiting?
<sob>
JoeH

"Joe Hendricks" wrote on Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:53:54 -0700:
Still no email re SA - am I the only one still waiting?
<sob>
JoeH
No, I am waiting, too.
--
Brandon Staggs
www.swordsearcher.com

Joe Hendricks writes:
Still no email re SA - am I the only one still waiting?
<sob>
JoeH
Yes, it is "your turn in the barrel" this time... <G>
David Erbas-White