Re: IDE sales figures

2006-02-10 06:06:11 AM
delphi281
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
The latest quarter's figures document a marked drop in revenues from
the IDE division.
"Revenue from its IDE products accounted for just 7% of total revenue
in the third quarter of 2005, down from 15% in the same quarter a year
earlier
Though that is probably the right interpretation, it is not the only one
possible from the statement given. If other revenues have risen, actual
revenue from IDE could have stayed the same (or even grown) while
representing a smaller percentage of overall revenue.

Re: IDE sales figures

" Tom Corey" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
>The latest quarter's figures document a marked drop in revenues from
>the IDE division.
>"Revenue from its IDE products accounted for just 7% of total revenue
>in the third quarter of 2005, down from 15% in the same quarter a year
>earlier
Though that is probably the right interpretation, it is not the only one
possible from the statement given. If other revenues have risen, actual
revenue from IDE could have stayed the same (or even grown) while
representing a smaller percentage of overall revenue.
Total quaterly revenue that dropped 13.9 per cent to $71m.

Re: IDE sales figures

Captain Jake writes:
I'm sticking with my estimate of a selling price or outstanding stock
value of $32 million.
Go right ahead. Good luck on the betting pool!
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re: IDE sales figures

"John Kaster (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
<43ebdffe$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
Go right ahead. Good luck on the betting pool!
We ought to have a contest! Winner gets a lifetime supply of Delphi?
--
***Free Your Mind***
Posted with JSNewsreader Preview 1.0.4.2051