Windows API constants

Can anyone tell me what the values of
PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION
and the related constants are supposed to be? They're missing from my
windows.pas, although the functions which use them are there.

--
### James Ots     J.A....@warwick.ac.uk
### http://stone.dcs.warwick.ac.uk:8683

Re:Windows API constants

James Ots wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what the values of
> PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION
> and the related constants are supposed to be? They're missing from my
> windows.pas, although the functions which use them are there.

The constant is $0400

I couldn't find it in any of the files in the SOURCE\RTL\WIN directory.
I got it from WINNT.H file.  There are some struct records that are not
defined so you have to make your own definitions for them.

Hope this helps,

--
Eugene Ruben Ramirez
email: rrami...@ix.netcom.com

Re:Windows API constants

On Sun, 15 Dec 1996 22:55:16 +0000, Ruben Ramirez

<rrami...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>James Ots wrote:

>> Can anyone tell me what the values of
>> PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION
>> and the related constants are supposed to be? They're missing from my
>> windows.pas, although the functions which use them are there.

>The constant is $0400

>I couldn't find it in any of the files in the SOURCE\RTL\WIN directory.
>I got it from WINNT.H file.  There are some struct records that are not
>defined so you have to make your own definitions for them.

So where can I get winnt.h from? I don't have a C compiler, and I
don't intend to pay out to Microsoft to get the SDK.

--
### James Ots     J.A....@warwick.ac.uk
### http://stone.dcs.warwick.ac.uk:8683
### The little rabbit cackled to itself as it
### slunk off into the shadows.

Other Threads