Progress bar to show mail is being sent

Hi,

I am writing a simple mail program.
When the mail is being sent it usually takes awhile.
I want to place a progress bar on a form to show that the program is
connecting to the mail server and sending the message.
I am using the Indy component IdSMTP in Delphi 6 to send the mail.

Can anyone give me any ideas on how to do this or a sample if possible.

Regards,
Ricky........

Re:Progress bar to show mail is being sent

You could update the progress bar in the IdSMTP.OnWork event

Glen Swindell
TNT UK Ltd.

"Ricky Manohar" <r...@ttemail.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I am writing a simple mail program.
> When the mail is being sent it usually takes awhile.
> I want to place a progress bar on a form to show that the program is
> connecting to the mail server and sending the message.
> I am using the Indy component IdSMTP in Delphi 6 to send the mail.

> Can anyone give me any ideas on how to do this or a sample if possible.

> Regards,
> Ricky........

Other Threads