INDY: File Detail from TidFTP

In Winshoes, TSimpleFTP had the following property that would return the
details about a
specific file: property FileInfo[Index: Integer]: TWin32FindData read
GetFileInfo.

How does one obtain this same file information using TidFTP?

Thanks,
Rea

Re:INDY: File Detail from TidFTP

"Rea Berryman" <fberr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> How does one obtain this same file information using TidFTP?

TIdFTP.List will retrieve the data.  In Indy 8.0 it is not parsed.  Indy 8.1
will parse the data into a Directory-style listing.

hth...

Re:INDY: File Detail from TidFTP

> TIdFTP.List will retrieve the data.  In Indy 8.0 it is not parsed.  Indy 8.1
> will parse the data into a Directory-style listing.

Thanks for the quick response Don. I kinda had a feeling that parsing would be
required but wasn't sure. Sounds like Indy 8.1 will make this easier.

See-ya,
Rea

Other Threads