HELP - Data Deletion

My application appears to be deleting all the data from a table.  I realize
now that I am not closing the ADOTables and Connection - could that be
causing my problem?

(thank goodness for backups)

Regards,
Ron

Re:HELP - Data Deletion

I should mention that I am using Access97 on a standalone machine for this
application.

Re:HELP - Data Deletion

Impossible. There must be something in your code that does this. How exactly
does this happen? What's your database server?

rb

Re:HELP - Data Deletion

>My application appears to be deleting all the data from a table.  I realize
>now that I am not closing the ADOTables and Connection - could that be
>causing my problem?

Not closing the table should only affect that last record you are editing unless
you are using BatchUpdate mode and have not used UpdateBatch.  In that case you
would loose all the record changes you made.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads